- Full time, ongoing role based in Fairfield
- Join a nationally recognised provider of mental health and disability services
- Be a part of a values based, progressive organisation
- Access to ongoing support and training/developmental opportunities
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
About this opportunity
We have a rewarding and exciting opportunity to join our Communications and Marketing team as a Digital Producer. The Digital Producer will be responsible for developing and maintaining websites, coordinating our social media channels and all other digital assets to promote Wellways programs and services.
Reporting to the General Manager, Communications and Marketing, The Digital Producer is required to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships with internal teams and external suppliers. Tasks include maintaining and developing websites, coordinating social media posts, managing the day to day relationships with external suppliers and designing and producing email content.
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following:
- A tertiary qualification in either Digital Communications, Multimedia, Computer Science, Virtual Communications or a related discipline
- Proficient user of Drupal Content Management System
- A solid understanding of web design and development, the internet and the technologies employed in development
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, email marketing packages, web development and editing software, internet browsers and databases
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Experience in liaising with external services and key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Current Driver's Licence and Satisfactory Police Records Check and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement (or willing to obtain)
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our Careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways). Key Selection Criteria is not compulsory however we require a cover letter which outlines your suitability based on key areas of the role.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Mary Orgill - General Manager, Communications and Marketing on 03 8486 4243
Applications close 31 March 2018, 10:00pm
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.