Customer Service Officer - Disability Services
- Part time (.6) FTE, ongoing opportunity based in Frankston
- Join a nationally recognised provider of mental health and disability services
- Be a part of a values based, progressive organization
- Access to ongoing support and training/developmental opportunities
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
About this opportunity
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new service that will provide support, care and access to services and technology for Australians with disabilities as well as their families and carers.
The Customer Service Officer position is responsible for the engagement of new and ongoing NDIS customers. This role will be responsible for providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests and purchasing of Wellways NDIS products and services. The appointee will work within the service systems of the Department of Health & Human Services, NDIS and other relevant stakeholders.
What do you need?
- Minimum Certificate 4 in Mental Health, Disability, Aged Care, Home and Community Care or other related fields
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in working with people with mental health issues and their carers to build strong, long lasting partnerships in the community
- A current valid Driver's License and a registered vehicle (including insurance)
- Satisfactory Police Records Check and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure pewople can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
How to apply
Please complete an online application via our Careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways). Further information about the role is also available on our Careers page.
Applications close Friday 23 March 2018, 10:00pm
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Kylie Armstrong, Coordinator on 0418102206.
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.