NDIS Program Coordinator
Full time opportunity based in Box Hill
- 74K Salary + Super + Leave loading + Salary packaging up to $15,899 per year
- In-depth induction program and ongoing access to professional development
- Based in Box Hill with travel required to local areas
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About the role
Working with the Regional Manager you will help continue to shape the Consumer Directed Service (CDS) program within the Eastern and North Western Melbourne Region. The Program Coordinator is responsible for the day to day performance and development of Wellways' CDS offer within the region. The Coordinator is directly responsible for the recruitment, induction, development and support of the CDS team who deliver CDS services, including Support Workers, Support Coordinators, Customer Service Officers and Business Development Staff.
- Oversee the day to day high performance and ongoing development of Wellways' rapidly growing CDS offers
- Develop quality improvement structures and approaches
- Manage, coach and provide guidance to an established and supportive team of 6
- Lead innovation and design of supportive structures for our consumer directed services workforce.
What do you need?
- Experience in coordinating, supervising and leading a high performing team
- Qualifications in Disability, Mental Health, Individual Support, Home and Community Care or other related fields (min. Cert 4)
- Expertise in the delivery of high-quality consumer directed services, such as NDIS, TAC, WorkSafe or Aged Care (or equivalent)
- Strong business development expertise
- Expertise across a diversity of disability types, including mental health issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities and individuals
- Satisfactory Police Records Check and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement is mandatory. You will also be subject to a Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check
In exchange for your hard work, you'll enjoy the support and care of a like-minded, passionate team. And most of all, you'll appreciate the fact that you're really making a difference, where and when it matters.
You will also have access to:
- Career development opportunities
- Salary packaging of up to $15,899 per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- For a full list of our staff benefits please visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our Careers page (https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jasmine Corbo, Regional Manager Eastern and North Western Melbourne on (03) 8873 2542.
Applications close 23 April 2019
"Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply"
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.