Part time opportunity available based in Mitcham & Box Hill
- Provide integral support to our Mental Health teams based in our Mitcham & Box Hill office
- Part time 30.4 hours per fortnight - Thursday + Fridays
- 51k Salary (Pro Rata) + Superannuation + Leave Loading + Salary packaging benefits
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About the role
The Regional Administrator supports the efficient and effective day to day operations of services offered by Wellways within the Eastern and North Western region. As the Regional Administrator, you will assist with a range of administrative tasks for our programs including Peer and Community Education, Partners in Recovery, NDIS and Family and Carer Support Services. In return, you will have an engaging and varied role, and gain excellent experience in a Community Mental Health setting, with the opportunity to learn from a wide range of programs and services in the organization.
- Assisting with coordination of Peer and Community Education events
- Site management including managing supplies in the office
- Timesheet review for casual staff
- Data Entry into Carelink+ CIMS
- Fleet and assets management
- General administration duties
Skills & experience
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience in providing administrative and/or operational services support
- Previous experience of working within mental health or a community-based organisation is desirable
- Functional knowledge of financial systems
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Current and valid Driver's License and ability to undertake travel as required
- Satisfactory National police check, Working with Children's Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check prior to commencement is mandatory
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5% leave loading every time you take a holiday
- Access to ongoing support and career developmental opportunities within the organisation
- Attractive work hours - maintain healthy work, life balance
For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to Apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 4643855
For a confidential discussion about the role, please email Jasmine Corbo, Regional Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 28 April 2019.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.