Full Time opportunity based in Fairfield, VIC
- Supportive working environment with flexible working conditions
- $65K Salary + Superannuation and attractive salary packaging benefits
- Support and shape a growing People & Culture service
We are a values based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About the role
The Payroll Advisor will be responsible for administering and coordinating fortnightly payroll processing services for employees across Victoria, Tasmania, NSW, ACT and Queensland. This role provides expert support and timely advice to all internal stakeholders, maintains and updates the HRIS, provides informative reporting metrics (both, Financial and Operational) as well as performs all associated payroll functions. Ultimately, providing efficient and high quality employment services by supporting the People and Culture team.
- Process fortnightly payroll
- Provide assistance with, PAYG, payroll tax, workers compensation payments and superannuation
- Reconcile leave accruals, overpayments and back pays
- Resolve Payroll discrepancies
- Work closely with line managers and other internal stakeholders to ensure payroll matters are effectively managed
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record and experience in running end to end payroll processes
- Ability to interpret SCHADS Award, NES and a strong knowledge of relevant legislation
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to answer employee questions, solve problems and escalate when necessary
- High attention to detail and ability to process data accurately
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience using ADP (desirable)
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Free Parking
- Flexible working conditions
- Access to ongoing support and career developmental opportunities within the organisation
- Attractive work hours - maintain healthy work, life balance
For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 4645403.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact: Rebecca Till - Manager, People Operations on 0428 786 917.
Applications close 29 April 2019.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.Satisfactory National police check, Working with Children's Check prior to commencement is mandatory