Workforce Reporting & Data Analyst - Toowoomba
- Join a progressive and dynamic organisation with flexible working conditions
- Support people in our community and make a difference in someone's life!
- Salary + Superannuation and attractive salary packaging benefits
About this opportunity
Wellways Australia is going through exciting transformation and growth. Our People & Culture function is a "value add" service provider that seeks to continually improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of People Management, productivity & a positive culture within Wellways. Reporting to the Manager - People Services, Safety and Wellbeing, you will interact with senior management and P&C team to provide comprehensive workforce reporting, people analytics and advice associated with the employee lifecycle from initial hire to termination.
The P&C Workforce Reporting & Data Analyst will ensure Wellways management has access to workforce reporting to inform management decisions and provide operational support to the Manager - People Services, Safety & Wellbeing. Also, you will be the go-to person for HR reporting (including board reports), HR data and people analytics reporting which draws useful conclusions and recommends solutions.
This is an exciting career opportunity within our growing organisation, and to be successful you will have:
- At least 3 years' experience of Workforce Reporting / Data Analysis.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Satisfactory Police Records Check and Working with Children Check
- Right to Work within Australia
- Experience of working in a human resources function is desirable.
We are a value-based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
Benefits - If you join our organisation, the benefits you will enjoy include:
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Free Parking
- Flexible working conditions and
- Access to ongoing support and career developmental opportunities within the organisation
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our Careers page (www.wellways.org/careers-wellways).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact: Rebecca Till - Manager, People Operations on 0428 786 917.
Applications close, Friday, 26 April 2019
"Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply''