Wellways provides high quality out of home care services for child safety participants and as part of this manages Child Safety properties and SIL facilities. The Properties Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all property matters are attended to in a timely manner and ensures that all properties managed by Wellways meet legislative and licensing requirements. This includes the main regional office sites.
About this opportunity
Properties Coordinator ensures all houses are prepared in accordance with Child Safety Licensing and NDIS as well as doing onsite inspections. Our Properties Coordinator will also be responsible for all child safety house budgets and assist the finance team in development of invoices to ensure accuracy against approved budgets.
- Ensure a high level of compliance for child safety licensing inspections
- Physical house inspections and auditing
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders regarding any maintenance issues
- Child Safety Budgets
- Invoices and Reimbursement
- Oversee the day to day maintenance of properties
- Consolidate invoices and receipts related to all child safety matters
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Cert IV in relevant field or above
- Valid Driver's Licence
- High level data entry skills
- Ability to prioritise work and have effective time management skills
- Excellent computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Office and databases.
- Excellent communication, time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
- Understanding of privacy and confidentiality issues.
- Invoicing/Accounts Experience
- Property or facilities management
- A proven commitment to customer service
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code 4688027.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Raelene Taylor - 07 49 530 253
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.