Customer Service Officer
Intake and Accounts
Full time opportunity based in Townsville
- Join a nationally recognised provider of Child Safety, Mental Health and Disability services
- Be a part of a values based, progressive organization
- Access to ongoing support and training/developmental opportunities
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
About this opportunity
The Customer Service Officer position is responsible for the engagement of new and ongoing NDIS customers. This role will be responsible for providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests and purchasing of Wellways NDIS products and services. The appointee will work within the service systems of the NDIS and other relevant stakeholders.
What do you need?
- Certificate 4 in Mental Health, Disability, Aged Care, Home and Community Care or other related fields
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in working with people with mental health issues and their carers to build strong, long lasting partnerships in the community
- A current valid Driver's License and a registered vehicle (including insurance)
- Satisfactory Police Records Check and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement
- Experience in use of client management systems
- Understanding of NDIA processes and practices
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
How to apply
For further information about the role and to apply, go to http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 4721669.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Leanda Griffiths 0748634111 or email@example.com
Wellways is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community.