CDS Claims Officer
- Full time employment opportunity
- $65k salary + salary packaging benefits + superannuation + leave loading
- Based in Geelong
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About the role
Work as part of the team on the basis of an ethos of collaboration, cooperation, respect and mutual support. Deliver continuity of care and the provision of exceptional service offer.
The Consumer Directed Services (CDS) Claims Officers will claim and manage:
- Agency managed claims, plan managed claims, self-managed claims for all Wellways NDIS provider registrations for Victoria and Tasmania
- Invoicing for all CDS Services in Victoria and Tasmania
Key responsibilities include:
- Claiming for National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) agency managed supports through the Portal
- Claiming for TAC supports through TAC online monthly
- Claiming for new CDS services through portals as required
- Export Invoice Export for all CDS services requiring invoice for payment
- Liaise with Finance team as required
- Maintain data for all invoices to be created and fix errors
- Maintain files with correct Debtor codes
- Follow up all claiming errors through the portal with CSOs
- Follow up and fix on all invoice export errors
- Monitor the Proda mailbox
- Send out required reports as required for follow up
- Ensure that all record keeping is comprehensive, accurate, compliant and secure
To view the key deliverables of this role, please visit our website https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways and download a copy of the position description.
Skills & experience
- Minimum Certificate IV in Mental Health/Disability and/or Claiming experience
- Current valid Driver's Licence
- Right to work within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) Check prior to commencement are mandatory.
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5 per cent leave loading on top of your base pay every time you take a holiday
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation
- For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To download a copy of the position description and to apply for this job go to: http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 4723511.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Nicole Traynor, CDS System Business Manager on 0407 048 736 or email email@example.com.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.