- Casual employment opportunity based in the Golden Valley Region
- $27 per hour + penalty rates + superannuation + generous salary packaging benefits
- Make a valuable and rewarding impact within our community
Our values Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, Participation
We are a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring people lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We provide a wide range of services and assistance to people with mental health issues, disabilities and those requiring community care.
We advocate for change to make sure people have the best possible care and information when they need it. To find out more visit: wellways.org
About this opportunity
Engage in the support and assist our participants to create a fulfilling and meaningful life as part of the community. We are seeking passionate, empathetic and caring individuals who are dedicated to creating an invaluable, positive impact on the lives of others. This role will provide challenge and an exciting new experience.
In exchange for your hard work, you'll enjoy the support and care of a like-minded, passionate team. And most of all, you'll appreciate the fact that you're really making a difference, where and when it matters. If you are an independent, proactive thinker who can follow the direction of your team leaders, we have the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your skills and passion here with Wellways.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with Daily Life
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Improved Life Choices
- Improved Daily Living Skills
- Domestic activities
Skills & experience:
- Certificate III or IV in Mental Health, Disability, Aged Care or Home and Community Care
- A current valid Driver's License and Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Right to work in Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Working with Children and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Checks prior to commencement are mandatory.
- Work within a friendly, supportive and like-minded team that are committed to best practice
- Opportunity for part time or full time conversion after 12 months
- Salary package up to $15,899 a year. Salary packaging allows you to increase your take home pay
- Training, support and opportunities for career development within the organisation
For a full list of our staff benefits visit wellways.org/careers-wellways
To apply and to download the position description visit wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tim Holgate, Program Worker on 03 5822 8637 or email email@example.com.
Applications close Sunday 23 June 2019
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.