Program Worker - Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Part time 0.6 FTE, fixed term until 30 June 2022
- $65k salary pro rata + superannuation + generous salary packaging benefits
- Based in Hobart
Our values Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, Participation
We are a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring people lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We provide a wide range of services and assistance to people with mental health issues, disabilities and those requiring community care.
We advocate for change to make sure people have the best possible care and information when they need it. To find out more visit: wellways.org
About this opportunity
Make a valuable and rewarding impact within our community. You will assist participants to identify areas of need using key assessment and outcomes measurement tools, whilst building professional and trusting relationships. Develop Individual Recovery Plans with each participant, which incorporates individual goals focusing on skill and knowledge development, whilst working towards recovery. Regularly monitor and update their individual plans and work actively to plan their exit from the program and assist in building longer term support networks.
Skills & experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Social Science or related discipline
- Prior experience working within the Mental Health industry or community based organisation
- Current valid Driver's Licence and the ability to undertake some travel
- Appropriate IT skills
- Right to work in Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check and Working with Vulnerable People Check prior to commencement are mandatory.
- Receive a 17.5 per cent leave loading every time you take a holiday
- Many of our staff opt to work hours that suit family or study commitments. Wellways staff are able to negotiate their preferred hours of work to suit their lifestyle
- Salary package up to $15,899 a year. Salary packaging allows you to increase your take home pay
- Training, support and opportunities for career development within the organisation
- For a full list of our staff benefits visit wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download the position description visit wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Susan Sherrin, Acting Manager, South Tasmania on 03 6169 0606 or email email@example.com.
Applications close Wednesday 19 June 2019 COB
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.