Customer Service Officer
- Exciting full time employment opportunity
- $65k salary + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
- Be the point of contact for all enquiries and requests in the Goulburn Valley region
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About this opportunity
We are seeking a friendly and creative individual to join our team, to engage with customers by telephone, electronically and face-to-face. You will represent Wellways in the Goulburn Valley region as the point of contact for all enquiries including providing and processing information, responding to requests, concerns and purchasing of Wellways National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) products and services.
As the ideal candidate, you will possess an exceptional level of verbal and written communications skills and customer service skills. You will have the ability to professionally engage with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and ensure quality service with every interaction.
To view the key deliverables of this role please download and view the Position Description.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience or background in Customer Service, Mental Health or Disability sector
- Appropriate IT skills
- Current and valid Driver's License and own vehicle
- Right to work within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Working with Children's Check, Disability Worker Exclusions Scheme (DWES) Check, prior to commencement is mandatory.
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5 per cent leave loading on top of your base pay every time you take a holiday
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation
- For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tegan Williams, Manager, Disability Support Services on 03 5822 8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 02 August 2019 COB
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.