- Exciting newly introduced role to Seymour
- Full time position
- $57k salary + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About this opportunity
Due to the recent introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services to Wellways' Murray region, we are recruiting a Support Coordinator to join our team. The Support Coordinator provides individual Capacity Building support items to participants to meet their goals identified under their National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). You will travel to various location to deliver these services.
Coordinate supports such as:
- Improved living arrangements, relations, health and wellbeing, life choice and daily living skills
- Increased social and community participation
- Finding and keeping a job
Skills & experience
- Certificate IV in Mental Health or Disability
- Appropriate IT skills
- Current and valid Driver's License and motor vehicle insurance
- Right to work within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Working with Children's Check, Disability Worker Exclusions Scheme (DWES) Check, prior to commencement are mandatory.
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5 per cent leave loading on top of your base pay every time you take a holiday
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation
- For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tegan Williams, Manager, Disability Support Services on 03 5822 8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 21 July 2019
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.