- Full time (or opportunity for two part time positions), fixed term till 31 December 2020
- $70,000 - 73,000k salary + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
- We strongly encourage people with lived experience of disability to apply and to join our inclusive team
We are a values based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About this opportunity
Wellways has a range of sites across Melbourne and there is flexibility regarding the office location that the role will be based at (Fairfield, Geelong, Mitcham, Frankston, Shepparton, Surrey Hills, Gippsland region). There is opportunity for two part time positions, with flexible hours for both roles.
The Project Officer will provide day to day support to the Project Team, contribute to the development and implementation of project plans. Support the Project Manager and Project Specialist, coordinate co-production processes and support effective communication with all stakeholders.
You will coordinate the delivery of enhanced business systems to increase the capability, effectiveness and connectedness of Wellways mobile National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) workforce.
The position will work collaboratively with the Project team and will contribute to reporting to the internal governance group. You will produce internal project reports and ensure compliance with relevant standards and legislation.
We warmly encourage and welcome applicants with a lived experience of disability and knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Skills & experience
- Cross-cultural competence
- Ability to undertake some travel
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Working with Children's Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) Check prior to commencement are mandatory
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Orientation Module Certificate is mandatory prior to commencement: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5 per cent leave loading every time you take a holiday
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation
- Thorough induction and orientation program
- For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Emma Constantine, General Manager Quality and Service Development or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.
Applications close Sunday 28 July 2019
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply.
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.