Roster Coordinator | Pymble, NSW
- Full Time ongoing opportunities based in Pymble, NSW
- $31 per hour (exclusive of penalty rates) + superannuation + salary packaging benefits
- Fast paced role working with a range of clients
- Growing company in a high demand industry
About this opportunity
The successful applicant with be responsible for roster coordination for our service users in NSW. Our business is growing, and we need a new Coordinator to join our team to keep up with the demand. We are looking for people who have a passion for helping clients in the community, excellent customer service skills and great attention to detail. You will be liaising with our clients, providers, and staff on a daily basis ensuring smooth service delivery.
Our team is supportive, dynamic and committed and will provide you with full on the job training to succeed in this role. The work is fast paced and means you will need to be able to prioritise constantly, work under pressure- both within a team and independently. You will be required to follow relevant policy and procedure throughout your daily duties whilst adhering to tight timeframes.
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong customer service skills
- Competent using computers including databases, Outlook and Excel
- Flexible, fast and accurate
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Professional and confident phone manner
What do you need?
- Applicants having experience and knowledge of the following funding programs -NDIS, CHSP, LTC (an advantage but not mandatory)
- Coordination/ Rostering experience
- A current valid Driver's License and a registered, insured vehicle (an advantage but not required)
- Satisfactory National Police Check [less than 6 months old] and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement is mandatory
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Orientation Module Certificate is mandatory prior to commencement: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
Our Values: Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth, and older Australians and those requiring community care.
Wellways is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous salary packaging and opportunities to undertake professional training and development. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our Careers page (www.wellways.org/careers-wellways) & enter ref code: 4819388.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Roxana Rios, Team leader - CDS Rostering on 02-99884588 or email@example.com
Applications close COB, 25 August 2019
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply.
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.