Properties Project Manager
- Full time opportunity, fixed term till 30 June 2020
- $85k annual salary + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
- A newly created role in a passionate and growing team
We are a values based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About this opportunity
Wellways has a property portfolio of approximately 103 sites nationally. The Properties Project Manager is a newly created, senior role that works under the direction of the Corporate Services Manager Assets, managing property projects as required. The role will significantly contribute to the organisation's effective implementation of the strategic plan and program delivery. This opportunity is ideally suited to someone who thrives on a challenge and can demonstrate their ability to lead change.
Skills & experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications, or extensive experience in a similar role
- Strong technical skills
- Current valid Driver's Licence and the ability to undertake some travel
- Right to work in Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Working with Children's Check and NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course is mandatory prior to commencement
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5 percent leave loading every time you take a holiday
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation
- Thorough induction and orientation program
- For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways) & enter ref code: 4854134. For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Keiran Credaro, Corporate Service Manager, Assets on 0448 223 516 or email email@example.com.
Applications close 04 October 2019
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply.
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.