- Casual employment opportunities available in Hamilton
- $34 per hour + Penalty Rates + Superannuation + Salary packaging benefit
- Support our participants to live a meaningful and fulfilling life in their community
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About this opportunity
Love to help others and provide your support where it really counts? This is a perfect opportunity to make a positive impact and be rewarded and valued for your hard work. We are recruiting dedicated, caring individuals to support our participants to live an active and fulfilling life in their community.
You will receive a thorough induction and orientation program to ensure you are confident in all aspects of the role and you will receive ongoing support and supervision from your team Coordinator.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience or a Certificate III or IV in Mental Health, Disability, Aged Care or Home and Community Care. Relevant experience can include being a carer for a family member or friend
- Current valid Driver's Licence and Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Rights to work in Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Working with Children's Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) Check and NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Orientation Module Certificate is mandatory prior to commencement: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Opportunity for conversion to part time or full time after 12 months
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation
- For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways) & enter ref code:4860494. For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Mark Chapman on 03 5560 3000 or email email@example.com
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply.
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.