People and Culture Business Partner
- Full-time, 6-month contract, based in Victoria
- 75k annual salary (pro rata) + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
- Be the trusted adviser to managers assisting them to meet operational & strategic goals
- Develop professional relationships across the organisation
We are a values based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About the role
The People and Culture Business Partner supports the Victorian and Tasmanian Managers, acts as a trusted advisor to enable managers to meet their operational and strategic goals. The areas of responsibility span performance management, employee engagement, remuneration/ benefits, recruitment, onboarding and orientation and workforce planning.
The role fits within the Business Partners Team and reports to the Manager of Business Partner Services, Safety and Wellbeing. The role is a six-month, maternity leave cover contract, commencing February 2020 till August 2020. There is flexibility to be based at any of Wellways' Victorian offices including Geelong, Fairfield, Surrey Hills, Mitcham, Frankston.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
- Broad generalist human resources knowledge and demonstrated experience including recruitment, onboarding, orientation and reporting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly developed relationship building, coaching and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Pre-employment compliance requirements:
- Evidence of working rights within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5 per cent leave loading every time you take a holiday
- Ongoing support and supervision
- For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Rebecca Till, Manager of Business Partner Services, Safety and Wellbeing via email; email@example.com.
Applications close 29 December 2019
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.