- Casual employment opportunity based in Geelong
- $38.11 per hour + penalty rates + superannuation + generous salary packaging benefits
- Organise employee rosters across Victoria and Tasmania
Wellways are a values-based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About this opportunity
Organise appropriate staff, brief staff on responsibilities, shift requirements and specifications for each client request in accordance with organisational policy, process and management direction. You will develop strong relationships with internal and external customers to identify opportunities to improve and increase services.
The position will require flexibility to work around a 7-day roster, business hours are 7am-10pm. You may be required to work a Saturday and/or Sunday shift.
- Work within a friendly, supportive and like-minded team that are committed to best practice
- Salary package up to $15,899 a year. Salary packaging allows you to increase your take-home pay
- Thorough induction and orientation program
- Opportunity to convert to part-time or full time after 12 months
- Training, support and opportunities for career development within the organisation
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following:
- Previous customer service or administration experience
- A current valid Driver's License
- Well-developed IT skills in working with databases and familiar with the Microsoft Office package
Evidence of your Right to work in Australia, Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Checks and NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course are mandatory prior to commencement.
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page (wellways.org/careers-wellways).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Marcia Medley, CDS Rostering Team Leader on (03) 5292 1689.
If you wish to apply, please submit a one-page cover letter and your resume no later than 31 January 2020.
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.