- Full time or part time 0.9 FTE opportunity based in Fairfield
- Are you a recruitment specialist with experience in high volume recruitment?
- Confident about contributing to the best practice recruitment solutions?
- If yes, join us! Make your mark with a reputable NFP organisation experiencing exciting transformation and growth!
- $68k annual salary (pro rata) + salary packaging benefits + superannuation + leave loading
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health challenges, disabilities, youth, and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About this opportunity
Support the workforce plan for Wellways' Victorian and Tasmanian regions by leading resourcing and recruitment activities to ensure recruitment needs are met consistently and successfully. This opportunity allows the successful applicant to showcase their drive, passion and effective recruitment planning skills as well as shape a growing people and culture service. You will be a credible and trusted advisor responsible for coaching, supporting and mentoring hiring managers regarding all talent acquisition/recruitment matters and provide them with exceptional technical and administrative support.
This position will report to the Manager, Recruitment Services and will work collaboratively with team leaders/ hiring managers and the broader People and Culture team. If you share our passion of helping others and love new challenges, we look forward to receiving your application!
Wellways supports an inclusive approach in both the workplace and community where everyone can imagine and achieve their goals to their fullest potential. This is your opportunity to join a nationally recognised organisation with over 2,000 staff members across 93 sites where you can gain access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development.
- Fortnightly pay and the opportunity to salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Flexible working arrangements
- Join a fun and like-minded team of recruiters
- An Employee Assistance Program which aims to support and empower employees and their loved ones
- Receive 17.5% leave loading every time you take paid annual leave
- Ongoing support and supervision in the role
- For a full list of our staff benefits, please visit our careers page https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways.
What do you need?
- Demonstrated experience in contemporary recruitment practices and attraction strategies
- Effective and positive relationship building skills and the ability to work with, coach and influence a range of stakeholders
- A drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Demonstrated values that align with Wellways' values and vision
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our Careers page: http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5026676.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Sarah Ball, Manager, Recruitment Services on 8486 4233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is immediately available. Applications will be assessed as they are received.
Applications close on 23 February 2020
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.