Intake & Registration Officer
- Full-time, fixed term (31/7/2024)
- Opportunity based in Brisbane, QLD.
- Work within a structured intake centre and be part of something very new!
- SCHADS level 2.3, schedule B ($57,402.80 gross annual salary)
- Access to SalaryPackaging, and other great industry benefits!
About this opportunity
The Intake and Registration Officer is a newly created role responsible for undertaking intake and registration services for carers accessing support provided by the Carer Gateway across Queensland. The objective of the role is to work with carers primarily over the phone to access information and complete the intake and registration process. The new Carer Gateway Services have been created in the context of national reforms and represent an exciting new era for the delivery of innovative carer services.
Reporting to the Team Leader working under limited direction, this role will involve:
- Support carers with a high level of customer service ensuring carers are listened to with patience and non-judgement.
- Provide Intake and Registration services to carers as outlined in the Carer Support Framework.
- Ensuring the service approach incorporates the following service principles: Carer Focussed, Practical and Flexible, Inclusive.
- Creating an environment which carers will find welcoming, real and inclusive.
- Develop support relationships with carers which are positive and are built on Wellways values.
You will need:
- Qualifications and/or experience working in community services, allied health, administration or carer/family peer positions
- Driver's License
- Appropriate IT skills
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check (within last 12 months)
- QLD Blue Card
- QLD Yellow Card
- Right to Work within Australia
- NDIS Code of Conduct
- Available to participate in out of hours activities as required to undertake the requirements of the role
- Willingness to work set shifts: 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm
Wellways is a nationally recognized provider of mental health, disability services and a registered NDIS service provider. We work with individuals, their families and friends to improve their wellbeing and to gain inclusion into communities, providing support through recovery, education and advocacy programs, and provide a range of innovative rehabilitation models. We are a growing organization, currently employing over 900 staff across multiple sites within VIC, TAS, NSW, QLD and the ACT.
How to apply
Please complete an online application via our Careers page: http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5030150.
Further information about the role is also available on our Careers page.
For further enquiries about the role, we encourage you to contact Adam Campbell on email@example.com
Applications Close 27th February 2020 - Close of Business.
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.