- Join a team of like-minded people to provide psychosocial support to individuals at the earlier stages of relapse
- Permanent full-time opportunity based in Frankston
- $69k annual salary + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
Are you passionate about mental health and have experience in the field? We are looking for a driven and motivated individual that shares our passion in helping others, to work in partnership with individuals, to support them to maintain their independence and identify their goals for the duration of their stay.
The Prevention and Recovery Care (PARC) program located in Frankston is a facility containing 10 single bedrooms each with an ensuite, the length of stay is up to 28 days. PARC provides psychosocial support at the earlier stages of relapse and to prevent the need for hospitalisation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit mental health and disability support organisation with over 2000 employees, operating across 93 sites nationally. Our services span mental health, disability and community care, and reach thousands of people each year. Our staff are truly valued, and we offer the following benefits to support you in your role: https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills will go hand in hand with your demonstrated alignment to Wellways values. You will hold a qualification in a social science or related discipline and will be able to demonstrate your experience and skills in working within program for people with mental health challenges.
The following pre-employment compliance requirements apply to the successful candidate:
- Current and valid Driver's License and the ability to undertake travel for training purposes, participant support and between PARC and sites of the area mental health services
- The right to work within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Victorian Working with Children Check-employment, Disability Worker Exclusions Scheme clearance
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page: http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5069477.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Karen Johnston, Regional Manager on 0409 924 877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 05 April 2020
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.