Program Worker, Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Exciting part-time (0.5 FTE) opportunity based in Seymour, fixed term till 30 June 2021
- Join a nationally recognised and growing provider of Mental Health and Disability services
- $69k annual salary (pro-rata) + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
Do you have experience in the mental health field or with recovery-orientated practices? We are seeking a driven and motivated individual that shares our passion in helping others, to work in partnership with individuals, their families and carers to provide a range of non-clinical based support to assist the individual to achieve their recovery goals. The individual will benefit from receiving specialised psychosocial support, centred around their needs and goals.
The National Psychosocial Support Measure program is funded by the Commonwealth Government to provide psychosocial support services to assist people with mental health challenges, resulting in a reduction in psychosocial functional capacity.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit mental health and disability support organisation with over 2000 employees, operating across 93 sites nationally. Our services span mental health, disability and community care, and reach thousands of people each year. Our staff are truly valued, and we offer the following staff benefits to support you in your role: https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills will go hand in hand with your demonstrated alignment with Wellways values. You will hold a relevant qualification or demonstrated experience and skills in providing high-quality recovery-orientated services to people experiencing mental health challenges.
The following pre-employment compliance requirements apply to the successful candidate:
- Current and valid Driver's License and the ability to undertake travel
- The right to work within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check, Victorian Working with Children Check-employment, Disability Worker Exclusions Scheme clearance
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page: http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies and enter the reference code: 5089424
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Christie Ware, Senior Program Worker on 03 5741 9601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 09 June 2020
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment