It's sometimes messy, often chaotic, but never dull.
And you wouldn't have it any other way.
You are detail-oriented but you maintain a holistic view. Your caring; empathetic, you are a shoulder to cry on. But you're also pragmatic. Logical. Decisive.
You chose the career you have because you are that rare breed. ‘Multitalented' doesn't even begin to cut it. And the satisfaction you feel when you're busy at the front lines, helping those who need it most, makes it all worthwhile.
But your job is hard enough without the other stuff you might encounter: insufficient management, scant support, poor rates of pay, or lack of room to grow professionally. So why settle? Join us.
We are Wellways Australia, a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We are nothing without the highly-talented and passionate professionals that make up our team, so while we're big, we've kept that small-company feel with a flexible, supportive working culture. To continue raising the bar, we need intelligent, intuitive Registered Nurses. And it sounds like we'd be a perfect fit for you.
We have a full-time opportunity with the flexibility to work from our Pymble and Campbelltown office.
This role includes:
- Ensuring all clinical requirements of Wellways Participants are appropriate, safe, reviewed and managed
- Being available to travel throughout NSW/ACT as required
- Developing training programs and providing supervision and support for Wellways staff with clinical tasks
- Organising WHS, manual handling, clinical and client-specific training
- Assisting with clinical training, reviewing all clinical documentation to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
In exchange for your hard work, skills and expertise, we'll bring competitive remuneration and more to the table.
If you love what you do, don't risk that passion with an environment that doesn't support you. Join us. You'll be in safe hands.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualification
- A Certificate in Training and Assessment would be preferred though not essential
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities and individuals
- A current First Aid and CPR certificate or willing to obtain one and current valid Driver's License
- Satisfactory Police Records Check (less than 12 months) and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement - or willing to obtain
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Orientation Module Certificate is mandatory prior to commencement: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
- NSW - NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC) is mandatory prior to commencement: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/ndiswc
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page: https://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5435231.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Trish Wise, Regional Manager on 0437 609680
Applications close 18 April 2021 COB
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.