- Exciting and rare casual administrative opportunity in Surrey Hills
- SCHADS Level 3.3 + superannuation + salary packaging benefits
- Excellent work-life balance within an organisation which lives its values
We are a values-based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About the role
This position is responsible for effectively and efficiently screening referrals, booking confirmation and invoice reconciliation and payment. Ensuring that all relevant information is correct, current and available in order to progress to the distribution of service delivery.
The Booking Coordinator will also be responsible for assisting with phone calls and general enquiries regarding carer gateway services. Working as part of the larger Carer Gateway service delivery team, the Booking Coordinator will require initiative, accuracy and excellent customer care skills.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls in a timely manner coordinating calls with external service providers and internal Carer Support Workers
- Coordinating referrals to ensure services are booked with external service providers in a timely manner
- Database and information management
- Managing Carer Intake, referral and invoice email inbox, ensure emails are distributed to the team for action and all liaison with stakeholders are sent via the central inbox
- Answering general enquiries about Carer Gateway Services
Skills & experience:
- Relevant tertiary or certificate level qualifications, or equivalent experience
- Thinking 'outside the square' when applying problem-solving skills to issues
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Takes an organised, methodical approach to work tasks
- Accurate data entry and observes fine details
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products
For a full list of skills and experience requirements, please refer to the attached position description.
Pre-employment compliance requirements
- Evidence of working rights within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page: https://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5437925.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Raquel Tran, NCSP Business Intelligence Manager on 0419 714 610
Applications close 18 April 2021
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.