- Support our participants to live a fulfilling and meaningful life in their own community
- Full-time ongoing opportunity based in Warrnambool
- $62k annual salary + superannuation + leave loading + generous salary packaging benefits
Looking for a rewarding career in helping and supporting others to achieve their goals? Our Support Coordinators work directly with NDIS participants to develop plans to support them to live a fulfilling and meaningful life in the community and to achieve the goals set out in their NDIS plan. This involves coordinating a variety of services for participants, facilitating effective working relationships and communications with the carers, family, external services and other key stakeholders to help provide the most well-rounded support available for participants.
If you share our passion for helping others, we look forward to hearing from you!
Wellways are a team of over 2000 people, operating across 93 sites nationally. We are committed to creating inclusive communities where everyone can imagine and achieve their hopes and potential, and we are always on the lookout for like-minded people who would like to be a part of this. We are a supportive, professional, and hardworking team working to optimise outcomes for people who choose to use our services. With a commitment to making a meaningful contribution within our communities.
All our staff are truly valued, and we offer these amazing benefits to support you: https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
What do you need?
- Minimum Certificate IV in Mental Health or Disability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Current valid Driver's License
- The right to work in Australia, Working with Children Check, National Police Records Check and NDIS Workers Screening clearance
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page https://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5440688
Please submit a one-page cover letter and your CV before the closing date.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Mark Chapman, CDS Coordinator
Applications close 18 April 2021
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.